I have decided to start a book club. If you have a book recommendation write to: creationthroughvibration @gmail.com
Recommendation 003: Teaching to Trangress: Education as the Practice of Freedom
Recommendation 002: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Recommendation 001:You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hays
Since moving abroad in Fall of 2015 my library has become quite mobile. I keep about 5 books here with me in Spain while the others stay on a shelf in Texas. Luckily, devices like the kindle and iBooks have made it easy for me to keep my books abroad.
You Can Heal Your Life was recommended to me by a dear friend I met while living in Ibiza. I read the book during the summer of 2016 and have kept it downloaded to my iPhone ever since. This book is full of mindful tips on how to better manage our relationships, emotional health, financial income and just life ! I still pull it out whenever I feel overwhelmed by some area of my life. So here you are, fellow travelers. A book to take along the way. Happy reading and safe travels.
THE (small but off to a good start) LIST
- The Emancipation of a Buried Man by Eddy Gilmore (Recommended)
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Teaching to Transgress, Education as the Practice of Freedom by Bell Hooks
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hays
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
If you have a book recommendation write to: creationthroughvibration @gmail.com